Settling Basin Cleaning
DuPont Settling Basin Cleaning
SEMS was contracted by DuPont to provide basin cleanout services at DuPont’s Burnside, Louisiana facility.
- Removal of basin contents from the Settling Basin (liquids, sludge and solids)
- Mechanical dewatering and treatment of the inlet stream to bi-pass the basin
- Debris separation using shaker screen to prevent hinderance during dewatering process
- Removal of all produced filter cake using roll-off bins
- Sludge removal (4,000 cubic yards) and dewatering activities were performed around the clock using kW generator, various diesel-powered pumps and gravity fed water treatment system