SEMS employs talented, passionate, and dedicated individuals. Our culture is one of collaboration with a focus on providing safe solutions to environmental challenges.
We are looking for talented individuals with a broad array of education, training, and experience
Qualified applicants, please email resume to:
WHAT WE OFFER
JOIN OUR TEAM
Office Location: Baton Rouge or Mandeville, Louisiana
The ideal candidate will have an interest in environmental compliance field with an emphasis on site assessment and remediation.
• Assist project manager in commercial and government assessment and remediation projects including field work, oversight, and resource management
• Assist in the design, implementation and management of various soil and groundwater investigations and remedial projects
• Assists with the preparation of environmental assessment reports (Phase I & IIs) and other reporting for remedial actions
• Record data, prepare reports, and provide analysis
• Provide compliance, permitting, and technical support in various industries
• Communicate with regulators on compliance issues and permitting
• Participate in site visits, sampling, and investigations
SEMS is seeking a full-time Environmental Technician/ Equipment Operator with 5+ years of experience. Our company is growing and looking for qualified additions to our team.
Required skills & experience:
• Minimum of 5 years’ related work experience
• Experience with vac-truck and/or combination unit (preferred)
• Must be able to pass OSHA Basic and all necessary site-specific classes
• Must be able to pass standard drug test
• Clean driving record (MVR).
If we do not have an open position that fit your interests, skills and experience, we are still interested in learning about you. Visit the link below to complete an employment application.