SEMS employs talented, passionate, and dedicated individuals. Our culture is one of collaboration with a focus on providing safe solutions to environmental challenges.
We are looking for talented individuals with a broad array of education, training, and experience
Qualified applicants, please email resume to:
WHAT WE OFFER
JOIN OUR TEAM
SEMS, Inc. is looking for an assertive and talented individual to help in the expansion of Remediation/Groundwater Services in the Gulf Coast market. A proven technical background in multiple facets of environmental compliance and project management is required. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter, is versatile, has a service mentality, and is skilled in oral and written communication.
• Lead field activities for soil and groundwater assessment to identify contamination impact and related concerns, drilling oversight, soil logging, monitoring well installation well development, purging and sampling, and aquifer testing
• Remediation oversight
• Assist in data interpretation
• Design, implement and manage various soil and groundwater investigations and remedial projects
• Complete routine groundwater monitoring reports
• Project management experience including project scoping and budget management
SEMS is seeking a full-time Environmental Technician/ Equipment Operator with 5+ years of experience. Our company is growing and looking for qualified additions to our team.
Required skills & experience:
• Minimum of 5 years’ related work experience
• Experience with vac-truck and/or combination unit( preferred)
• Must be able to pass OSHA Basic and all necessary site-specific classes
• Must be able to pass standard drug test
• Clean driving record (MVR).
If we do not have an open position that fit your interests, skills and experience, we are still interested in learning about you. Visit the link below to complete an employment application.