Airport RTR Facility Demo
SEMS was contracted to furnish all labor, supervision, material and equipment to perform the demolition of the Lafayette Airport RTR facility.
- Demolition of 4 buildings approximately 1200 sf.
- Demolition of the slab and foundation to a depth of 3 ft
- Removal of 5 radio towers; dig foundations to 3 ft
- Removal of perimeter fencing and fence post including fence post concrete & bollards
- Removal of the fuel tank and concrete pad including the diesel in the tank
- Grading of the areas of foundation removal with existing dirt
- Protected the catch basin that was to remain
- Hauling debris and landfill fees
- Gravel removal